Tuesday, March 12, 2013

As my friend Grant likes to say, "There IS such thing as karma"...


While Grant is usually correct about most things that can be found on the internet, I have emphatically called bullshit on his whole "karma" (with the little air quote hand gestures, of course) philosophy.  I mean, he's not always right...it's not HOLLY Berry, ya dingus.  But I have to admit that this photo had me thinking twice for a split second:




















You see, that douchey, Red Sox-red, used and/or leased 300 series with tinted windows and an awful license plate frame, belongs to Kyle Ciampa.  Not only does Kyle drive a chick car, but he also drives like a chick.  Oh, and I forgot to mention that the accident happened in a sunny Florida mall parking lot.  Perhaps Kyle and his trashy midget guzzled down one too many at Jamba Juice, or were  on a sugar high from their multiple shared Cinnabon treats, or simply digging in the seats for spare change or a dropped french fry -- I don't know.  What I do know is that the photo above makes me smile.

No comments: