Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kyle Ciampa is Untrustworthy!

Let me start by sating that I am NOT the infamous Kyle Ciampa.  Kyle Ciampa is a man (boy?) that I met through a Yahoo! fantasy football league in the fall of 2010, and someone I regret ever having contact with.  Kyle Ciampa was the commission of the public "Cash $$League" (in addition to running numerous other leagues), collected payments from all participants in our league ($550 total), and then disappeared when it was time to pay the winners.

It is unknown at this time whether Kyle Ciampa pocketed participants' funds in the other fantasy leagues as well. If you have not already, please make sure to visit this website that was created at a public service announcement:


I will be posting more about Kyle Ciampa in future posts.  Stay tuned folks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, good luck getting a job Kyle Ciampa! Nice work on the website.